Tuesday 24 July 2012

All Kinds of Awesome

Currently Coveting


After playing dress up in Fishee Designs' Retro Photobooth at the Vintage Wedding Fair on Sunday, I am desperate for long mermaid turquoise hair. This Annabel's Wig Morgan Wig may have to do while I start washing my hair in Miracle Grow.


this teal and purple leopard print dress by Lavish Alice would get worn right through to winter. And I do love me some leopard print.


I am gutted that these black studded sandals from New Look are no longer available in my size. Real leather at just £10? Get on over there, they're a classic in the making!

Foodie Faves


This Prawn, Quinoa and Avocado salad looks and sounds delish. Proper good, healthy grub at it's best.


Again with the amazing colour, this Vegetable Quiche is also dairy free.


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. Enough said.

DIY Musts


This Glitter Paint tutorial is the first thing I do in my new studio.


Instagram magnets, so cute!


What would you write on your wall with moss paint?

Quote Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...