Thursday 20 January 2011

writing my own epic drama, my own scripted page

Does anyone remember Yellowcard?! I can't think of the words 'rough' and 'draft' without thinking of this song!


Anyway; short and sweet tonight, I just wanted to show you some new drawings I've been working on. I did a fashion illustration module at college and loved every minute of it; though as you can tell I'm not very good! I'll keep practicing, though; I'm determined to become more creative with how I display the products. As a method of advertising they probably don't serve their purpose, but I think with some tweaking it could work well in an editorial point of view. I'd love to know your thoughts! xo

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! Did you do it free hand or on the pc? I'm useless at drawing with a mouse!

    Andddd I loved Yellowcard!! Ocean Avenue and all that.. amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...