Friday 21 January 2011

In the Spotlight: Kelli Murray



Born in 1984 and raised in San Diego, California, Kelli was drawn towards a creative life at a young age. Middle daughter of three, she was always the one to be found drawing, imagining or creating in one way or another.

Kelli is now head designer at Jedidiah clothing company. She draws upon her strong illustration and design skills and innate sense of style to produce a fashion line that speaks to the heart of its devoted clientele. Her work displays a distinctive hip and urban feel, with illustrative overlays of innocence and messages of hope.



Quite frankly, I'm completely in awe of this lady. Her blog is one of my favourites, her clothing line is nothing short of awesome and don't even get me started on her illustrations.



She designs the merch for Switchfoot! I freaking love Switchfoot! The images from her most recent show, though, have got me the most inspired; the setting for the art work is just beautiful. It's gotten me thinking how I should really make the most out of my product images.



You can buy selected prints and cards packs of Kelli's here. I've got my eyes peeled for anymore of her gorgeous tshirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...