Saturday 14 August 2010

The Peaseblossom Collection


Oh blogging, how I've missed thee! Moving home was pretty painless except from BT's major fuck-up with our phoneline and internet...if they think they're getting a cent out of me this month they've got another thing coming! So I've decamped to my parents place in Brittany for free food and help with job hunting. I thought I'd show you a couple of new items from The Peaseblossom Collection. The collection is heavily inspired by A Midsummer Night's Dream (easily the best Shakespeare) and Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy book. It reminds me of late summer nights and dancing around a campfire. I hope you like!

Photobucket
Luella Hairclip. Multicoloured poppies, entwined with folliage on a barrette style clip. £4

Photobucket
Photobucket
Orlaith Headband. Cornflower blue head-dress style hairband, complete with buds and foliage. £7

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nixie headband. Deep purple poppies with foliage on a tortoiseshell headband. £7


Photobucket
Photobucket
Nixie hairclips. Two poppy heads attached to small crocodile clips. In mauve and plum. Two for £5


Photobucket
Josephene Headband; custom design. Pink, handpainted silk flowers edged with dusky pink glitter with diamente centres, on a silver or gold alice band complete with foliage. £8.

The above pieces are available to pre-order via the Facebook page (just leave me a comment) and will be on Folksy and bigcartel when I get back from les Francais.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...