Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bridal Babes - Clare

Bridal BabesBridal Babes


When Clare got in touch in January to request a custom piece for her early March wedding, I couldn't wait to hear more details - 'I'm getting married in a converted barn adorned in fairy lights with all our family and close friends 75 in total,' Claire told me. I love hearing details about our bride-to-be big days but the next piece of info definitely peaked my interest - 'My dress is from Fur Coat No Knickers after I saw it on Rock and Roll Bride! So exciting!!!'

Kat and I were lucky enough to borrow FCNK dresses for our collection shoot so I can hand on heart say I know just how excited Clare was - their frocks are so gorgeous and I felt amazing all day! As coincidence would have it, Clare had chosen the same dress I wore on the shoot, the Bellini, and so we knew straight away which piece to put with it; the Country Garden Fascinator in Wine with the addition of a black birdcage veil. Clare was undecided between two different headpiece styles but I think you'll agree that the 50s styling of this design really lends itself to the Bellini.

Images courtesy the bride.

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...