Thursday 7 November 2013

Ways to Wear with Fishee Designs

 photo fisheedesignswaystoweartemplate_zps7722ee67.jpg

This week we just had to enlist the queen of glitter, Emily from Fishee Designs, to see how she'd style our new Elbie Headband. Careful now, this post if going to give you a lot of skirt lust...

'I have always been a fan of glitter and sparkles and if I can add a bit of bling to my daily outfit, then I will and more often than not it's with one of my staple Crown and Glory bows. I think it must be the time of year, but over the last few weeks I have developed an out of control obsession with gold glitter in particular. My new favourite piece from Crown and Glory is the Elbie Crown headband, here is how I would wear it (if money wasn't an option and I could really own THAT gold skirt!!!)

Gold Sequin Skirt - £540 (WAS £1800 - what a bargain!)
Tiger Necklace - £20
White and Gold Hidden Wedges - £37
"Shut up and Kiss Me" T-shirt - £10.21
Ted Baker Arm Candy Bangle - £19
Ted Baker Handbag - £169



 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...