This week has been all about my two favourite F words; friends and food! On Tuesday Emily from Fishee Designs paid a visit to nosey round our workspace and chat all things business over pizza and wine. We had a rare few days off and at home this weekend, and filled it with our favourite company, cooking up tapas and Vietnamese feasts, a giggly night out and exploring Whitsand Bay in our wellies this afternoon. After some much needed down time, I'm raring to go next week as we prepare for our stall at Crikey It's Christmas in Exeter next Saturday - hope to see you there? Other things I've loved this week;
- Goofing around and making up silly dances in a club full of pretence and desperation - and not caring that we were getting odd looks!
- The feeling of calm being by the ocean can bring - days like today remind me how blessed we are to be able to live in Cornwall
- Perfecting the 4 person selfie
- This beef pho recipe was my trump card this weekend, and so easy too
- Ordering the Christmas cards and gift tags - I can't wait for you to see what we have in store!
- Freshly brewed coffee and a spotless house
- Remembering to do a full cleanse tone and moisturise routine at 3am - maybe I am an adult after all?!