First wishing away the last few days of summer with my autumnal sartorial lustings and now sharing a winter themed wedding shoot - please don't hate me! These images from the latest instalment in the Fairytale Series, co-ordinated by Ruby Weddings and shot by SLR Photography are just too juicy not to share.
Using Snow White as her starting point, Georgina has created a wonderland that is set to make any winter bride-to-be drool. I know a couple of my brides are winter babes (in fact I was working on a mistletoe and holly themed set just this week!) so thought you might like to feast your eyes on some pretty details for your big day - and not a twinkling icicle light in sight ;)
Of course, i'm sure you'll agree that no modern day Snow White is complete without a giant red glitter bow atop her head! Deanna is wearing our XXL Dorothy Bow in Crimson on her head, and we customised our smaller bows into shoe clips for her tootsies.
For more images be sure to head over to the Ruby Weddings blog and drool some more - that floral crown is an absolute dream!
- Styling: Ruby Wedding Design www.ruby-weddings.co.uk
- Photography: SLR Photography www.slr-photography.co.uk
- Hair: Perfectly Posh Hair Design www.perfectlyposhhairdesign.co.uk
- Makeup: Liz Tarrant Makeup www.liztarrantmakeup.com
- Dress: Aisle B Yours www.aislebyours.co.uk
- Venue: The Tree Barn, Christmas Common www.thetreebarn.co.uk
- Flowers: Flowers by Kirsty www.flowersbykirsty.com
- Cake: The Kooky Cake Parlour www.thekookycakeparlour.com
- Glitter Bow and Shoe Clips: Crown & Glory http://www.crownandglory.co.uk/
- Snow: Snow Business www.snowbusiness.com
- Model: Deanna White http://www.elliottbrownagency.co.uk
- Video: Oxford Wedding Video http://www.oxfordweddingvideo.co.uk/