Thursday, 5 July 2012
1. Very pleased to announce another month of growth at Crown and Glory! Orders have been flying out the door for festivals, weddings and garden parties. June also saw us welcome Norway and Sweden into our 'World Domination' list for places we've shipped orders to.
2. We're very pleased to announce two lovely, coincidentally Scottish, new stockists for June! Jade at online emporium of cute Ginger Pickle ordered in a bunch of garlands and glitter and the girls at Zuri Boutique went for hearts and bows.
3. Our fave magazine ever (and not just 'cause they keep repping Crown and Glory!) featured our Cottontail Glitter Bunny Ears in their July edition - cue a flurry of orders to hop out the door! Including, and I just die thinking about this, some bunny ears in white for an Alice in Wonderland themed engagement shoot. I cannot WAIT to show you that one!
4. We joined the masses an upgraded to an iPhone - cue a gabillion photos of my cat Lola on Instagram. Follow us! Our username is @crownandglory_
5. We lent a whole pile of glitter to our friends at Sugarhill Boutique for their Christmas '12 shoot - see a sneak peek behind the scenes over at their blog!
6. The second drop our our Spring/Summer collection hit the stores, including bestselling Whole Lotta Rosie in Mint Green modelled here by the gorgeous Amy. One customer recently purchased this to go with this Zara dress for a wedding - damn you Crown and Glory girls have sure got style!
7. Our Woodland Copse crown in Rust featured in June 16th's Now! Magazine. Get yours at our SomethingIndie boutique
8. I took a trip to the West Midlands last with with the gorgeous Cassie from Cake Top Characters last week - somehow we managed to miss the biblical weather, arrive an hour early and not get lost like our last road trip. The rationale for our visit? School of Rock of course!
9. And I couldn't let the School of Rock get a mention on the blog without showing you the awesome clay cake topper Cassie made of Kat. Complete with a miniature of her Intergalactic Starlight Crown Cassie and I arrived to the Curradine Barns like two wise men with gifts from afar.