Tuesday 5 October 2010

WWWWT


My appreciation of swallows is long documented here at Crown and Glory but I think I'm yet to show you the new namesake Bobby Pin Set I created last week. It's already flying off the shelves, much to my delight.



The Crown and Glory Bobby Pin Set is a set of four hand drawn acrylic swallows, carefully attached to secure silvertone bobby pins. The swallows vary in size so a flying flock can pin up your up do. Why not order two sets for a dramatic effect? At a mere £5 a set it's an affordable way to add some runway chic to your barnet; as I'm sure you know, Swallows are the print du-jour at Miu Miu.




Whilst the swallows are drawn in a classic blue biro, if you require another colour I can see what I can do; please don't hesitate to email me at crownandglory@hotmail.com. In fact a rainbow selection of this little guys would look so cute on a drab day!





This week's What We Would Wear features this gorgeous Fearne Cotton for Very Bow and Bib Tunic. The a-line shape promises to be super flattering and the long sleeves are great for these chilly winter evenings. I've always admired Fearne's style like the rest of the population, but as a bigger girl with an ample chest her Very collection usually leaves me a little bit cold; the majority of her designs seems to be for the lythe only. I reckon this dress would flatter all figures though.




The nail varnish is by Ciate and cutely named 3am girl. I know the fashion rule books say navy and black shouldn't go but it is definitely one of my favourite colour combinations. The navy just pops against black and would definitely make you stand out amongst all the khaki hued fingers out there at the moment. Whilst £9 for a nail polish would usually be a little expensive in my book, Marie Claire were giving away a Ciate nail polish this month and I have to say I am incredibly impressed with the quality. The polish is even and fluid and dries beautifully glossy. I haven't used a topcoat and we're currently at day three with no chips! Definitely worth the money, if it isn't just for the cute little bow alone.

I've matched the bobby pins to these Topshop socks for a quirky twist to the outfit that would make Fearne proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...