Thursday 10 July 2014

Introducing...Dottie Rocks Design

dottie rocks design studio


When we stumble across a gem of a small business here at Crown and Glory HQ, we just can't resist sharing them with you. I stumbled upon super cute pencil, stationary and gift designer Dottie Rocks when I was scouring Etsy for some instagram props - yep, I'm that girl that buys things for their instagrammable qualities! I was instantly drawn to the gorgeous photography and super fun pop-culture references - I instantly picked up a pack of New Girl inspired pencils for my friend Ronnie who has the best collection of polka dot skirts ever.

dottie rocks dsignsdottie rocks design studio


How sweet is the Fall in Love With As Many Things As Possible print on my dressing table? I'm using it as a daily reminder to see the wonder in the everyday. Next on my wishlist are these Bridget Jones quote pencils... because doing accounting would be so much more fun with a 'wanton sex goddess' pencil to do my sums with!

Don't forget to enter our giveaway to win Dottie Rocks and Crown and Glory goodies here

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...