Tuesday 7 December 2010

“This is Wild Cat Island. We’ve been here years and years.”





Apologies for my absence of late, there just aren't enough hours in the day! Thankfully the shop has been uber busy in the run up to Christmas (anyone else starting to panic? I haven't got any of my wrapping sorted!) and I'm halfway through my eight week internship so have had to direct energies into that I'm afraid.



I couldn't wait to show you the new earrings we have in stock, made in collaboration with Wallpaper Rose. Born from a request from a mutual friend, the Flock Studs and Swallows and Amazons Drop Earrings are now available to buy online.



I'm so happy with how they turned out and they've instantly become a staple for the vast amount of navy I seem to be wearing! My favourite thing about them is that every pair is entirely unique, an ethic I feel quite strongly about for Crown and Glory. By the end of the week I'm hoping to have a gift set available, combing either set of earrings with the bobby pin set.

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They would also be super cute as rings!

    http://thatssofletch.blogspot.com/

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a wonderful addition to the C&G collection! :D

    Fiona x
    http://sparklerosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...