Thursday 22 July 2010

I've got that Friday Feeling





This coming weekend is a particularly exciting one for me, so I thought I'd show you a couple of the outfits I'll be wearing. On Saturday a dear friend of mine is getting married, and I am incredibly honoured to be photographing the occasion. I'm also a little scared truth told, as it'll be the first wedding I've ever photographed and it seems an awful lot of trust to have in me! As I'm also a guest, I've been planning my outfit since, about forever, and actually made this Floral Fascinator especially for the occasion. The dress is from ASOS, and is unfortunately no longer in stock, but it's been a firm staple of mine when I need to look a little more polished than usual. I'll be wearing my Wallpaper Rose camera necklace (in case anyone forgets what I'm there for!), accessorised with my Canon camera bag and fabulous shoes ;)


Next week, myself and Mr Crown&Glory are moving to the green pastures of Cornwall, from smelly old Newport (if we don't kill each other first). Of course this means, a leaving party! I blogged a few days ago about the *amazing* DIY MiuMiu esque tights from cocorosa and couldn't wait to apply to procedure to a piece of headware. I created this Lindsey Fascinator (named after the model who was shot in the original S/S10 campaign, natch) from a dusky pink felt fascinator base, felt and handpainted swallows and Swarovski crystal embellishment. There is no real theme to this outfit, other than that I bought these a-mazing shoes in the New Look sale for a bargainous £7, and formed the rest of the outfit around the fascinator and shoes. Unfortunately I don't own this wonderful necklace by Wallpaper Rose, but if I did I would be wearing it on Sunday! In fact, I don't think my outfit is going to feel complete now *sob*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...