Thursday 12 June 2014

Outfit Ideas - Pastel Wedding Guest Style

Pastel Wedding Guest Outfit



If you read my 40 Things You Didn't Know About Me post, you'll know that I bloody love a good wedding! This weekend sees the wedding of our gorgeous, beautiful friends Pete and Becky in a beautiful ceremony in the rolling South Wales countryside. To say I'm excited is an understatement, and such beautiful surroundings call for a gorgeous pastel hued outfit. I swooned over this large rose print prom dress the second I saw it, and knew our new Lotta Rosie Headband in Mint would be the perfect accompaniment - I'm not brave enough for the Whole Lotta Rosie version!

A pale pink blazer jacket would keep the look smart and is easy to discard when you're ready to hit the dancefloor - this one is from H&M but I got a lovely collarless one from Boohoo, too. My trusty silver ASOS stilletos will be coming out to play this weekend - the pair I have are now sold out, but they're low enough to stay comfortable all day but make me feel so ladylike, too!

I'd top this look off with a beautiful clutch from Baia - I LOVE their site because you can have their made to measure pieces in literally thousands of colour combinations! I'd time lavender patent with a mint lining and white stitching - you can also choose from gold or silver hardware, so good! (Silver for me, please) A slick of a poppy pink lip stain (love the Revlon Colourburst Stain Balm formulas) and lilac nails and you're good to go!

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...