1. I spent the best part on my teenage years utterly obsessed with My Chemical Romance - I had diaries and diaries full of lyrics and drawings and still have this collage from when I met the band...
2. I am a Grade 5 at the flute, yet I was always so terrified to play in front of anyone but my tutor. I used to make my parents sit in the next room to listen to me play!
3. I'd choose a cheese plate over dessert, every single time.
4. I studied Photographic Art at university. I wanted to change to Fashion halfway through but was too scared to let my parents down after spending so long convincing them to not disown me for wanting to go to uni to study photography.
5. My favourite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Closely followed by Garden State. Katy Perry’s movie is up there, too…
6. …And ‘Movies’ by Alien Ant Farm is one of my all time favourite songs. Not even ashamed!
7. I've not seen so many 'classic' films.... I only watched Forest Gump and Home Alone for the first time this Christmas! Back to the Future, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Thelma & Louise, Four Weddings…nope!
8. I has double jointed little fingers.
9. I'm not really sure what my natural hair colour is as I've been dying it weird colours for 10 years now. At a guess - mousey browny blonde BLEURGH.
10. I have a weird obsession with Ugly Dolls, they're all over my house. they make such comfy pillows!
11. I always sit with a cushion on my lap, it’s a comfort thing.
12. My guilty pleasure is really bad 'reality' TV. KUWTK, TOWIE, CDWM etc
13. If I sit and think about it for too long, the concept of time and our perception of it really freaks me out. Like, heart palpitations freaks me out.
14. I own a convertible Renault Megane that I inexplicably called Mildred...
15. Gareth and I bicker most about how many sets of pyjamas I own. It’s a bit of a problem.
16. My parents live in France. The regular supply of cheap wine is a definite perk.
17. I've never been on a 'girls' holiday...
18. ... Or to a proper festival.
19. I hate scary movies! I used to love them but now I get terrified way too easily.
20. I’d say I was a pretty good cook. My specialities are thai noodle soup, vietnamese spring rolls and moussaka (unless you’re Becky and Pete reading this, ignore that time it took me 5 hours to make it and we didn’t eat til 10pm...)
21. Dried toothpaste on the tube makes me feel nauseous.
22. I’m 5’10” with size 9 feet. I regularly try and squeeze them into an 8!
23. I took part in public speaking competitions in school. Nerd alert!
24. I shirked regular exercise for 24 years of my life. Now I couldn’t imagine life without it!
25. I used to do things like organise the kitchen cupboards and label the shelves because my family were messy and it would wind me up. Ha, sorry mum!
26. I go through complete phases with clothes - at the moment I am buying every maxi skirt in sight. In 6 months I’ll probably hate them. #firstworldproblems
27. I despise being tickled. It really makes me freak out.
28. I sucked my thumb up until about age 11…sometimes it sneaks in if things are really, REALLY bad.
29. I have cataracts in both eyes, despite only being 26.
30. If you need something organising, I am your girl…and yet Gareth is the world’s WORST planner. Hey, opposite’s attract!
31. I really hate it when people who don’t know me call me Soph! If I haven’t introduced myself as that to you, why do you think it’s ok to call me that?!
32. I don’t really like the sun…I hate being too hot and sunbathing to me is the worst thing!
33. I find it really hard to sleep without having a TV or something else to focus on - my brain just goes into overdrive! I’d like to get back to reading before I sleep but the lure of my phone is too great…oops
34. I bloody love a good wedding.
35. My biggest bug bearer is people not saying thank you - manners please!
36. I passed my driving test first time!….when I was 26…. so that’s just a few weeks ago… I just took my time getting around to doing it, ok?!
37. Despite having lilac hair, and Crown and Glory’s branding being all purple e’rything, I’d say that purple is probably one of my least favourite colours.
38. I am completely on the fence about whether or not I want children. Watch this space, I guess!
39. One of my favourite things to do is to surprise my friends with post. It just makes me so happy to let them know they’re being thought of, out of the blue!
40. I love nothing more than playing host - Gareth and I plan gastronomic feasts whenever people come to stay!
Photos by Emma Case