Yes, Sunday post on a Wednesday, but I'm sure you'll forgive my tardiness because this past weekend was spent having way too much fun at the One Love Wedding Show! We holed ourselves up for the weekend at the Hospital Club, Covent Garden, with a whole host of other like minded wedding vendors. We met so many brilliant babes, quaffed gin in a tin like the classy birds we're not, and made far too many trips to the LookLook photobooth. Kat, Gareth and I were in attendance to promote our collection and previewed the brand new drop. We also designed an exclusive Shauna Rainbow headband especially for the event which went down a storm! Obviously after a weekend of working it would've been rude not to let off some steam, so along with Craig and Ronnie, ran around Central London on Sunday night causing a whole bunch of chaos and laughing til we cried. Other things I've been loving this week:
- a spontaneous and unexpected gift from a friend, especially one intended to help me grow
- promoting good karma and paying it forward with a pledge to Veronica's dream; I'm going to do more of this, it feels so good!
- Gala Darling's Dare/Dream/Do had us in a horrible-music-athon Sunday night to try and find the fear
- still obsessed with OPI Gelcolour. Back to black this week.
- A Little Bit of Competition Never Hurt Anybody rung very true this week.
- LOVING the transition to cool, crisp weather. I spent a particularly lovely morning this week lying in a cosy, warm bed, with the weight of my world of my shoudlers after completing a particularly long to do list, listening to the rain drum on the window. Pure bliss.
- realising friendship shouldn't be a chore, or bring you down. cathartic.