Friday 27 September 2013

Rock n Roll Bride Magazine - Issue 3


So who's got their mitts on the latest Rock n Roll Bride magazine then? Issue 3 was launched on Tuesday and if you thought that previous editions were awesome, just wait til you get your grubby paws on this! Boasting 100% exclusive content, the beautifully designed glossy pages are crammed with wedding planning advice, real weddings, budget friendly bridal attire and 3 awesome DIYs - even if I do say so myself!

 

We were asked to come up with a bridal-inspired DIY idea for this issue, and the culmination was us contributing a super fun but uber achievable DIY tutorial for creating your own custom embroidered tattoo inspired fascinator. This was such a fun project to work on and seeing my face in print on the 'Contributors' page definitely ticks something off my vanity bucket list!

 

You can buy Rock n Roll Bride Issue 3 for £14.99 including worldwide shipping here - they've already sold 1/4 of the stock so be sure to snap yours up quick!


 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

1 comment:

  1. Wowwww, that DIY looks amazing!! Gorgeous photo! I'm buying it as soon as I get paid in a couple of days, hehe... gotta complete my set! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...