Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's Business, Baby - Office Inspo with The Bohemian Collective

 

Another jeweller for you on today's Office Inspo post, this time in the form of the gorgeous Faye from The Bohemian Collective. Based in Birmingham's historic jewellery quarter, Faye has a studio with a gorgeous view, beautiful light and chock full of tools to make any jeweller happy. Enjoy this beautiful clean, functional space.

"This is my favourite place in the world - my work bench. It's so tidy here but it's not usually like that. I have another bench where I keep all the big 'ole tools and machinery but its such a mess I was too ashamed to photograph it!

It's important to me to try and keep tidy, else I get really distracted. This is my packing area; our cotton bags, stickers and stamps all have their own home.
 

I couldn't live without my iMac. I'm designing new flyers here. To the right, my intray, and my label printer; literally the best £30 I've ever spent - I'd highly recommend one to all business folk!"

 

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...