What a mighty month May was for us at Crown and Glory! We've contended with not one but two bank holidays (they wreck havoc with my routines but I do enjoy a couple of days off!) and I'm sure you're all super bored of hearing how quickly time is flying. Here's what we got up to last month:
- Pictures from our S/S 13 shoot with the uber talented Chloe Lee got printed in both Wed Magazine, Cornwall and Mollie Makes Handmade Weddings! I was so excited to be able to send copies to the girls as a thankyou and well done for all our hard work on the shoot.
- Our top model Megan made another appearance, this time sporting exclusively Crown and Glory in a festival hair photoshoot for Company magazine. I think Heidi braids with our Whole Lotta Rosie is my new favourite hair look!
- Not one, but two of our accessories made Amber Atherton's hot list for Grazia Daily.
- Continuing with the Made in Chelsea theme, Rosie Fortescue wore our Whole Lotta Rosie in Burgundy with a gorgeous new look trophy jacket. And subsequently got us printed in Now magazine. Major kisses for Rosie!
- My launched a range of vintage headscarves available to buy at MyFlashTrash - was one named after you?
- We welcomed Good Golly Miss Molly, Exeter as our latest bricks & mortar stockist
- You can now buy a selection of our animal ears at firebox.com! Festival fashion at its' finest.