I point blank refuse to believe that we're way into the start of May already. While I'm welcoming the warmer weather (not so much today's sunburn, ouch!) I'm not welcoming how quickly this year seems to be flying by. At the moment, we're working on a couple of projects for later in the year which is super exciting, but for now here's what we got up to in April;
- We finished off the wedding season at the Weird and Wonderful Wedding World and met a whole bunch of lovely punters and suppliers alike.
- One of our gorgeous brides got featured in Perfect Wedding magazine, shot by the amazing Emma Case with hair and makeup by our favourite Elbie van Eeden. Match made in heaven!
- The babes at Company magazine featured our Flutterby Baby fascinator and Orchidae Crocodile Clips in a super street styling edit.
- The gorgeous Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Fortescue were seen hanging out in our Whole Lotta Rosie headbands, we love how they styled them with bouclė jackets and glossy locks
- Our favourite popstrel Gabrielle Aplin showcased our brand new Lotta Rosie headbands on her Instagram...
- ...and we've since launched 8 amazing colours of the perfect, wear everyday rose headband
- Our InLoveWithFashion boutique got an update, with exclusive pieces like this Rita floral bandeau and Daisychain headband
What did you get up to last month?
Image by Lily Fulvio Mason for Jemma Lamble