Saturday 20 April 2013

Currently Coveting at Crown and Glory

Currently Coveting at Crown and Glory HQ

Click the picture to be taken through to product links

The warmer weather seems to be poking it's head around the corner, and true to form my sartorial choices are heading into zone BRIGHT. I'm usually shrowded in greys, blacks and navy throughout the colder months so I'd welcome a pop of colour into my existing wardrobe with any of the above. The blue Zara Perspex clutch would just about satisfy my craving for the Charlotte Olympia one below (but omg, it's just so pretty!) and despite not really wearing pink, this Boohoo playsuit is just calling my name. Fun jewellery from Dissaya and Tatty Devine would add a pop of colour and fun to existing pieces in my wardrobe and these chevron Zara wedges would be super fun with the playsuit, don't you think?

If my boyfriend were the sultan of Brunei (thanks for the cute title there, Gala!) I would totally be dropping he big bucks on the below. The Alice and Olivia dress is just so pretty, I can imagine wearing it with a perfectly neon pink pout. The perfume clutch, be still my beating heart. Markus Lupfer jumpers are super cute and this ice cream variety would never go out of fashion for spring. Tatty Devine statement necklaces are the stuff that my jewellery wardrobe dreams are made of.

Currently Coveting - The Dreamlist

click the picture to be taken through to product links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...