Friday 8 February 2013

Outfit Ideas - One Crown, Three Ways



Perrie Little Mix Flower Crown
Purple Rain Crown, Crown and Glory - £12
Floral Bustier Top, Topshop - £34.99
Kitty Metallic Skater Skirt in Lilac, Missguided - £14.99

Who spied Little Mix's Perrie in our Purple Rain crown recently? She wore our creation with the exact pieces from the outfit above for their performance on ITV's Dancing on Ice. Mad props have got to go to the girls over at Little Mix Style, their dedication to tracking down the girls' outfits from their every experience is incredible! I'm pretty sure that would've been me if the internet had been around when I was a Spice Girls fan 15 (!) years ago.

Ways to Wear Floral Crown
Purple Rain Crown, Crown and Glory - £12
Grey Paisley Skull Print Skater Dress, Karma Clothing - £10.99
Belvedere Leather Jacket, All Saints - £258
Ryzea Ankle Stud Boots, Missguided - £38.99
Glitter Bow Clutch Bag, Alexandra King - £120


This look is brought to you by the scrumptious Paige - the little darling linked me to this dress recently with "I know you're partial to a few skulls!" And she's right, especially with my newfound love of bodycon midi dresses, this has gone straight in my wardrobe. The chunky boots and All Saints' leather add to the punk rock princess look that I seem to gravitate towards on nights' out with the girls (which I have 3 of planned for the next 2 months! Squee!)

How to Wear Flower Crown
Purple Rain Crown, Crown and Glory - £12
Long Sleeve Flippy Dress, Topshop Boutique - £75
Hackney Heeled Sandals, ASOS - £45


Despite not really wearing pink and the fact that this would look like a maternity smock on me, this dress made me audibly gasp when I spotted it on Topshop.com. Paired with the crown and these sorbet-hued sandals I like to call this look Chelsea flower girl. Cute and posh at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...