They say that you're either a cat or a dog person, and aside from long haired Dachshunds, I am 100% the former. I think cats get a bad rep for being standoffish and unloving, whereas in most cases this is totally not true. Jen did a fab little post on the joys of being a cat owner, if you were considering giving a feline a home. But for now, onto the gifts!
1. Cream cat face makeup bag, River Island Look how cute his little face is! I think I'd be tempted to use this is a clutch bag, because it's a bit on the small side for my massive makeup stash, but at £13 it'd be a great weekend makeup bag.
2. Cat Collection Blusher Sticks, Paul & Joe at ASOS.com Cat, in a bow tie and a top hat. Come on, there's just no more words - can makeup get any cuter?! And now reduced to £14.50
3. Glitter and Lace cat ears, Crown and Glory Since we launched our glitter animal ears early this year, the high street and fash pack have gone wild for cat ear headbands in particular. What can I say, we're trend setters! At £15 they're a fab party outfit update.
4. Glitter Kitty Flats, £495 by Charlotte Olympia The creme de la creme of kitty cat couture, these glitter kitty flats are the stuff dreams are made of. If Santa's budget isn't stretching that far, there are some great alternatives here and here.
5. Tapestry Cat Print Bag, Giftsforthepresent.com A gentler nod to crazy cat lady than an oversized fleece, and only £25
6. Ugly Cat Sweater by Happy Family on Etsy.com I definitely think I need this for Christmas day. In fact, Happy Family have a whole bunch of fab festive themed tees for guys and girls alike. £15
7. Jacquard Cat Print Cardigan by AWear at ASOS.com Cute and cosy for the winter months. This cardigan is £30. Just don't go wearing all of this at once...
For more gift ideas for Cat Lovers, check out our dedicated Pinterest Board.