Sunday 15 May 2011

New arrivals...

...of a slightly different kind! If you follow me on twitter, you'll be well aware that nearly two weeks ago, my darling Little Boots gave birth to three gorgeous little kittenses.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





They've just started opening their eyes, but are still very unsteady on their paws; I can't wait until they start scampering around! They're currently nameless, as we're unsure of the sexes, and will only be keeping one.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god, they're adorable! The first picture looks like she's hugging them ( I think she is? I can't tell) and is adorable <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Our cat had two lots of litters when I lived at home, its amazing isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee how cute! They look adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are adorable! I love the first picture with mummy cat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my goodness Soph! Promise I will post pics of your headband soon and I'm so sorry it's taken me ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! At our house, 2 of our cats had kittens at different times, and after they grew it was so hard to part with them. Congrats!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg adorable kittens. I want one so bad :)

    love love love your shop, the butterfly wreath is gorgeous.

    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...