Friday 1 November 2013

Ways to Wear with Betty Pamper

 photo waystowearbettypamper_zpscff23d91.jpg

This weeks' ways to wear is a slightly ghoulish affair with Betty Pamper's Perelandra Beadles!

'I love nothing better than an outfit with a theme and of all the seasonal celebrations Halloween is hand's down my favourite.
Despite being very British in a lot of my tastes and behaviours when it comes to Halloween I am like an American. Years of watching films like ET as a kid has definitely influenced me and for the whole month of October I will be revelling in all things spooky.
It's not enough to have a costume for one night I want to have daywear too and what better place to start than with these Glitter Cat ears with eyelash lace I’m a sucker for headbands with ears on and these beautiful glittery black ones are gorgeous.
I’m teaming them with my favourite recent purchase which is this fab Ghost jumper from New Look and as this is also something of a wish list these leggings with a mesh panel from Asos curve.
Nothing goes better with sparkly ears and a novelty jumper than big boots (a little bit of tough chic to balance out the sweetness) and these Miaow shoe boots from Irregular choice are purrfect'

Check out more of Perelandra's awesome style at Pamper and Curves



 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...