Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Kind of Love; 27/10

Well this weekend has certainly been more chilled than the last! With Gareth away at a friends' stag do I've been left to get stuck into our Christmas wholesale orders that are coming in thick and fast and batten down the hatches for the impending storm. Do anyone else's cats get visibly grumpy with them when the weather is horrid outside? I'm looking forward to an evening curled up in front of the box watching trash TV. Other things I've been loving this week;

  • The biannual wardrobe switch around is always an arduous task, but it certainly feels good to have it done, despite being entirely ashamed about how many clothes I own, as per usual. On the plus side, I uncovered pieces for A/W that is forgotten I have - free shopping!
  • Making headway with our plans for the festive season this year. We've got a whole bunch of new products to launch, from goodie bags to bespoke gift cards and in super excited to show you all. Is there something you'd like to see for the Christmas period? Join in the conversation on our Facebook page!
  • Ben and Jerry's Blondie Brownie. Salted caramel core, people. Salted caramel core!
  • Finding my perfect winter coat for just £32!
  • Sausage and mash weather. Yum.
  • Practising a kundalini yoga technique, Breath of Fire, to quell anxiety. It sure does work!
  • Reading the sad, heart wrenching story of Joyce Carol Vincent brought an ache to my heart and a tear to my eye. I'm grateful for reading it though, because it made me reach out to a couple of friends I hadn't spoken to in a while, just to say hey.

 

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

1 comment:

  1. Ben and Jerry's Blondie Brownie this sounds immense!!!! Regards to cats going pretty crazy when the weathers bad... yup my UK cat always runs rounds like a mad fool when its about to snow or something :) Clare Elise www.clareelisesparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...