Tuesday 4 June 2013

It's Business, Baby - May Recap

 

Business Bites

  • Kris Atomic wrote about how it ain't cute to play dumb about your business finances and holy hell I agree; I now have an accountant, but with a view do coaching and guiding me to keeping better accountants and advise with my tax return, not just to dump a folder full of my yearly receipts on.
  • Kim Lawler shares her tips on how to switch off when you work from home
  • Kat Williams thinks that, unless you're Coca Cola or Virgin, press releases are a waste of your time
  • Elsie Larson shares her story about her bricks & mortar shop - it's a lesson in why it's absolutely ok for your business vision to change!
image by Guillaume Boules for Marie Clare China

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory Pinterest Crown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...