Friday 17 May 2013

Let's Get Crafty - Polka Dot Cat manicure

After a particularly hideous wisdom tooth extraction this week, I needed a bit of cheering up, and nothing makes me mile more than a cute manicure! I trawled through my Pinterest board for suitably cheery inspiration and came across the super cute, polka dot and cat print mani.

Look how smiley the kitty's are! I hid my swollen face in a hat and scarf combo (thankfully its still cold enough to not look like a total freak) and popped down the Superdrug to pick up supplies.

I'd deffo suggest using false nails for this to improve your accuracy. Paint with 3 coats of white nail paint, doing a crescent shape on the ring finger from the nail tip down. I used Matt White by Barry M.

Once that's dry, get creative with a nail art pen! I used a Barry M one that was just like using a felt tip, none of the inconsistent nib stuff from yesteryear. Add the cats ears to the white crescent by dipping a cocktail stick in the white paint and drawing on.

It really is that simple! Don't forget to add a topcoat - my favourite is Renunail Top Coat by Dr Lewinns

 

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory Pinterest Crown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute! definitely going to have a go at doing them :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Sildenafil Tablets
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Alko 1mg
    Buy Diazepam USA
    Buy Jpdol Tablets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...