Sunday 9 January 2011

Happenings

Apologies for the phone photos (though, as camera phone's go, I'm quite impressed with my Blackberry; not so impressed with its' constant crashing though) I promise to start taking some proper pictures soon (after all, I do have a degree in Photography...) and actually have a shoot planned for the new collection next week.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Here's a sneak peak of one of the upcoming headbands from the new Studio 54 collection. It's no secret that I am in love with the twisty turban headbands seen all over the highstreet, but have been less than impressed with the colourways available; black just won't cut it for S/S11! I can't wait to wear this luxe mustard velvet one with my floral skirt from this post and a maroon cardigan.

One of my Christmas presents in action! Louise picked these out for me after she saw some not-so-subtle hinting to my boyfriend that these might be the finishing touch to our bedroom via Facebook! I'd like to get my hands on some more to go the whole way across the wall, but boy wants a picture shelf there. Decisions, decisions!

Last Sunday I went with my parents and man to see the last day of the Christmas lights in the gorgeous little fishing port of Mousehole, about an hour from where we live. Mousehole has a lovely little story attached to it that was a firm favourite of mine as a child, and they are equally renowned for their Christmas displays. These photos don't do them justice but it really is very pretty. Gareth loves Christmas and had never been, so we sat and watched the lights come on whilst munching fish and chips and drinking scalding tea; a lovely way to end the holidays.

Gareth in his bear hat that I got him for Christmas...oh he looks so cute (and is of course a wonderful boyfriend for allowing me to mistreat him this way by making him wear it out in public!)


This is someone's front garden in Mousehole; can you imagine?! The places around there fetch for a pretty penny, but having a little front garden just on the cliff would be sooo worth it, I bet it's wonderful in the summer.

Wagamama's fix a few days after Christmas in Cardiff....'nuff said.

My lovely pusskins Little Boots and parents' dalmation Dizzy chilling on the bedroom rug. Cute!

Bit of a pants shot of my outfit on New Year's eve. NYE was a bit shit for me this year; knowing no-one in the town we live, we were home and sober before 12. This year I've vowed to Gareth that we'll definitely do something, he lives for Christmas/New Year celebrations and we haven't properly spent one together yet in three years, one of us has always been working!

Purple lipstick, this one is by Revlon and I love that it's matte, it stays for ages too. I've worn it loads since going brunette, it was a bit scary goth before with my white blonde hair!

Harry Potter mug....Weasley is our King!

The view from my run this morning; well, I say run, it was more of a brisk walk; I've had a horrid flu-like virus for most of this week and still don't feel right. This lake is just perfect for a good run around, just over 5k and mostly flat. I don't think I could ever go back to the gym now I have this to run around.

Just to say, thanks to Gem for linking back to me in a post recently, and hello new followers that I'm assuming are here as a result :) I hope to be more exciting in the coming months! Also, thanks for all your comments recently; I do try to reply but blogger and Firefox don't get along! You can always tweet me instead @crown_glory :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with the twisted turban love. I think they are fab but unsure if I could pull them off! and how cute is your parents' dalmation. They are such beautiful dogs :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...