Monday 15 November 2010

Can you feel the last good night?


Welcome to my new followers! Crown and Glory seems to have gone from strength to strength this weekend, for which I thank everyone profusely for following and reading! I can only put it down to the expanse of blog features we've been featured in this week, which was quite overwhelming to come home to after a weekend away! I've posted a few titbits from them all for your perusal; please do have a look at these girls blogs, they're all very talented, interesting and beautiful individuals!




In other news...

- I started my new job and I am SHATTERED! I think I'm enjoying it though, it's hard to tell after one day! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Crown&Glory won't suffer as a result! Will just have to put the hours in...

-This is probably something to do with seeing Jimmy Eat World at the Academy in Bristol last night. They were amazing and are still definitely one of my favourite bands! AND they played my all time favourite song, 23. I am not ashamed to say I shed a little tear.

-Later this week I'll be interviewing MessyCarla about what inspired her to begin blogging and what makes her fash-pulse race! In the meantime, check out her Indie Spotlight feature on us here.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous your seeing J-E-W!!! Have fun thanks for the beautiful comb xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...