Wednesday 4 June 2014

Introducing...Duck and Duffel

Duck&Duffel-HB-SS-21


When the impeccable Holly Booth contacted me a few weeks ago asking to borrow some pieces for a fashion shoot, we jumped at the chance to be involved. I absolutely adore Holly's photography and although I didn't know anything about the brand she was shooting with, I knew by the pieces she chose it was bound to be right up my street - and boy I wasn't disappointed! The collection of dresses and accessories, boasting contemporary fabrics - camera, sketchy polka dots and colour block chevron prints anyone? - with a nod to the '50s and '60s makes Duck and Duffel a new found favourite here at C&G HQ.

Duck&Duffel-HB-SS-77


Duck&Duffel-HB-SS-41Duck and Duffel SS14


Duck and Duffel is run by Hampshire lass Debbie Ingles. Debbie graduated from the London College of Fashion in 2002 and after 10 years of working in advertising, decided to become a mummy and set up her own design label.

Duck&Duffel-HB-SS-24


For SS14, Debbie has teamed up with illustrator Jenny Jackson to introduce a gorgeous new print - 'I'm your lobster'. I'm also particular enamoured with the Jessica dress - midi length, sleeves, amazing full skirt, pink camera print?! Someone take me on a bike ride and picnic in this pronto!

Duck&Duffel-HB-SS-46


Images: Holly Booth Photography
Dresses and scarves: Duck and Duffel
Headbands: Lotta Rosie in Blush and Peony Headband in Pinks
Model: Jessica Fletcher
MUA: Rebecca Yeates

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...