Monday 17 February 2014

Welcome to our Youtube channel!

Crown and Glory Youtube

Exciting news here at Crown and Glory HQ this morning - we've launched our new Youtube Channel!

Youtube is something we've wanted to get into for a while - but my usual bullshit insecurities got in the way! It's one thing to put yourself out there with lovely photographs by professional photographers and carefully constructed blogposts that have been edited countless times over, but a whole different kettle of fish to film yourself rambling on. Some things I've learnt from making this introductory video; I say 'you know' a lot. I laugh at my own jokes. My double chin really is as bad as I think it is. But those insecurities are just that - bullshit! All those imperfections we find within ourselves make up who we are (and some people find them endearing!) I don't know about you guys, but I am eternally fascinated by glimpsing little snippets into people's lives. Especially people I've followed in another realm for a while! I love hearing people's accents and finding out how they laugh.

But don't worry, it won't all be about me. We're going to be using the channel to show you behind the scenes, at shoots and events, to talk you through the ways to wear our various products, to show you DIYs and beauty how-tos. We'll be hosting hangouts with some awesome industry types and broadcasting them to watch again and again, if you do so choose. We'll get the skinny on some of our favourite people and give you exclusive interviews. I can't deny that there won't be the odd Youtube tag (just for fun) If you have any other suggestions for the sort of content you'd like (or wouldn't like!) to see, please do drop me an email. But for now, please head over to our first video and like, comment and subscribe!



 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...