Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Kind of Love - 17/11

This week has been full of surprises and mini-triumphs! I was almost brought to tears earlier in the week when I put something out into the world and was so overwhelmed by the support that came back. I'm not the sort of person that often shares a moment of misfortune, or asks for help from friends and family - publicly admitting that things aren't always full of sparkles and glitter simply isn't my style! - so perhaps that's why the response was so momentous. Perhaps I need to have more faith that people actually do care. More likely, though, is that generally, people don't like to see hardworking, honest people be ripped off - and this week has proven that, while I'd fight to the bitter end for the things I hold dear, I don't have to do it alone.

Also, after a few weeks without driving due to car malfunctions, I jumped straight back into it this week and have seriously surprised myself by how much my confidence in my abilities has grown! Other things I'm loving this week;

Singing top of our lungs to 'Fast in My Car'... My first driving song, exciting!

Coming leaps and bounds with our Christmas pieces, thanks to Gareth coming in on the design process we now have a full-blown collection that we are shooting the lookbook for this week! Keep your eyes peeled.

Knowing intellectual property lawyers is all kinds of awesome.

Jaymie is organising a craft fair, with all proceeds being donated to helping people affected by the typhoon in the Phillipines. Be sure to pop down for donated goodies from some of our favourite independent brands!

 

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...