We've been loving the change of temperature at Crown and Glory HQ this week. The Halloween - Guy Fawkes' period truly is my most favourite time of year - the crisp cool air, the scrunch of fallen leaves, the promise of the excitement of the looming festive period all make me seriously happy. I've been particularly grateful for Daylight Savings and how much easier it now is to get up before 8am! While it's not a habit I should get that into I do love the darker evenings tucked up in our super cosy office, too. Other things I loved this week;
- Jumping around the office like a pair of loons to the first Christmas song of the year and the clutching-your-sides giggling fit that ensued
- The best sequin jumper ever
- Truly blessed to be able to work with my best friend every day
- Early morning drives through the beautiful Welsh countryside
- Rediscovering my love for MAC's Up The Amp
- Singing at the top of my lungs to 'Sex'
- Poached eggs and spicy kale forever!
- Trying and failing to perfect the photobooth jump...one day!