This week we've been sorting out the office and adjacent box room from the explosion of glitter and bunny ears that happened this summer into a more useable workspace for both of us; we even have a store room now! I get my airing cupboard back! I must admit when Gareth started pulling everything out it felt like we were never going to have a useable office again - the 'worse before it gets better' stage was a long old one! While it's nowhere near finished as we'd like to add in some more desk space and switch up our current hideous plastic storage, I now enjoy being back in the office and it's been so freeing to have a clear out. Other things I've been loving this week;
- Gareth's endless patience with me when he discovered I'd left all the computer/hard drive/printer and camera cables to knot into a gigantic electrical ball behind the desk. With little huffing and only the occasional expletive thrown my way he proceeded to painstakingly untangle them for me; that's love for you, right?!
- We had such fun hanging out and modeling at Photography Farm last week for Kat and Gareth's second marriage! Anyone else thing we look like a pretty rad band in this shot?!
- This weeks' Its Business Baby post got a lot of love, being linked at Rock n Roll Bride, Bespoke Bride and Fishee Designs. I love writing the business series - it's pretty cathartic and it makes me so happy to think that they potentially help other people.
- Getting back into my exercise routine in a big way - if I have a few weeks off it's always really daunting getting back into it but I'm always surprised by how quickly my body adapts; also loving the new Bodycombat routine!
- Dressing up a red wine hangover with a sequin maxi skirt - the best cure!
- My mum got taken ill while out this weekend which was horrible, but the kindness of strangers was very overwhelming. If you're reading this, man with the Dacshund; thankyou to eternity for looking after my momma and making sure she felt safe.
- Did you see the Halloween collection go up this week? My personal favourite is the little glitter devil horns; one of Gareth's designs!