This week I've had the pleasure of assisting at The Blogcademy. If you've seen this post you'll know that I attended the event in January as a Blogcadette and it was definitely the best business money be ever spent. Getting the opportunity to attend again, and be a teeny tiny part of it has been a huge honour and I've had so much fun! There's something so inspiring about just being in the same room as a bunch of like-minded gals; hanging out with 'my people' is about to get me out of a funk!
This week I've been grateful for;
- Inspiring quotes - "You're the average if the 5 people you spend the most time with, so make sure they're ace"
- Embankment at night is just my favourite place on earth.
- Being able to hang out with amazing babes, wear sparkly ears and call it work; truly blessed!
- Meeting the wonderful LouLou Androlia and fangirling 'cause she used to run an amazing accessories and lingerie store called Lou Lou Loves You that I just loved!
- Itsu, please come to Cornwall, I'll be your biggest customer.
- This cat on a mop vine has made my laugh so so much.
- Gala Darling's Radical Self Love Letters ends for me today and I'm so sad! It's been the best $20 I've spent this month. So much good info to apply to my every day life,