Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Kind of Love 08/09

What Would You Do If You Weren't Afraid? by Anne Garrison Studio via Etsy

This week I've had the pleasure of assisting at The Blogcademy. If you've seen this post you'll know that I attended the event in January as a Blogcadette and it was definitely the best business money be ever spent. Getting the opportunity to attend again, and be a teeny tiny part of it has been a huge honour and I've had so much fun! There's something so inspiring about just being in the same room as a bunch of like-minded gals; hanging out with 'my people' is about to get me out of a funk!

This week I've been grateful for;

  • Inspiring quotes - "You're the average if the 5 people you spend the most time with, so make sure they're ace"
  • Embankment at night is just my favourite place on earth.
  • Being able to hang out with amazing babes, wear sparkly ears and call it work; truly blessed!
  • Meeting the wonderful LouLou Androlia and fangirling 'cause she used to run an amazing accessories and lingerie store called Lou Lou Loves You that I just loved!
  • Itsu, please come to Cornwall, I'll be your biggest customer.
  • This cat on a mop vine has made my laugh so so much.
  • Gala Darling's Radical Self Love Letters ends for me today and I'm so sad! It's been the best $20 I've spent this month. So much good info to apply to my every day life,

 



 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...