Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Kind of Love 01/09

This week I've really enjoyed a slower change of pace to my days. Jumping back into the gym, taking a walk, getting a hair cut, treating myself to a manicure - all very normal stuff. I think that whilst its' important to grasp every opportunity we can with both hands, inherently we are creatures of habit and sometimes it's nice to feel a bit cosy... But only for a little while. This week, I've been grateful for;

  • Being able to take an impromptu afternoon off on Tuesday to fill the fridge and watch films with G.
  • Catching up with a friend - it's been a solitary few weeks!
  • Feeling great after Bodycombat and spin classes after a few weeks off - not as hard as I thought it might be.
  • Working on the last of the seasons' bridal orders, including this beautiful berry colour combo
  • Managing to lie in until 9am....a rare treat!
  • Redken Extreme Strength Mask - goodbye, wire wool hair, hello shiny bonce! I'm a little embarrassed to say I actually found a dreadlock at the base of my neck this week - must remember to use this more!
  • The wonder that is AirBnB - we're all sorted in a cosy Shoreditch flat for next week, so exciting!
  • Finding solutions to problems, and then just letting them go - not everything can be perfect all of the time!
  • Getting the chance to have a good old clear out. The amount I've pulled from my wardrobe this weekend is downright embarrasing. Promising to spend smarter, from now on.
 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...