Thursday 22 August 2013

Currently Coveting - The Leather Skirt

AW wishlist - the leather skirt

Leather Biker Skirt, £100 // Coated Full Midi Skirt, £30 // Wrap Kilt in Leather Look, £45 // Midi Skirt in Leather, £130 // Pencil Skirt in Patent Pu, £38

And so begins the time of year when I started obsessively planning my winter wardrobe. I am so a winter dresser - layers, detailing, boots, oh my! Currently coveting a leather skirt. In an attempt to buy 'smarter' and invest in pieces that will stand the test of time, the biker skirt is probably going to be my investment this season - but I can't help but wonder if the full, midi styles will be a bit more flattering? The middle kilt is absolute perfection and at £45 is a total steal. Would you brace patent PU? Maybe for the party season!

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...