Friday 26 July 2013

Crown and Glory Travels - Good Golly Miss Molly, Exeter

Last week I spent the day in Exeter to celebrate my little bro's graduation. While we were in town we just had to stop by one of our lovely stockists, Good Golly Miss Molly at the McCoy Arcade, Exeter!

Curated by the lovely Cassie Leicester, Good Golly Miss Molly is chock full of hand-crafted loveliness; jewellery, accessories, homewares and more, this little store is a real treasure trove for curious trinkets, nostalgic quirk and handmade cool.

Supporting local and emerging talent and some familiar crafting names, Good Golly Miss Molly oozes charm, excitement and intruige.

Have you stopped by Good Golly Miss Molly's? I'm particularly taken with the above notecards. Too cute!

 

 Crown and Glory Twitter Crown and Glory PinterestCrown and Glory Instagram Crown and Glory Facebook

 

1 comment:


  1. You did a great research about the product and really loved reading it. I must say I’ve no idea about agora pulse before and not even heard that word. While i’m writing this i am using buffer and hoot suite to monitor my social media’s. Both are good by the way I’ve to admit. I’m thinking to try agora and i will share my feedback after trying it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...