Monday 11 February 2013

25 Random Facts

I've seen this tag going around on other blogs, and hell, we're all nosey creatures right? That's why you're here, after all!

 photo becher_gastanks_1983-92_zps970ea00e.jpeg

- I studied Photographic Art at university and graduated with a 2:1.
- My favourite photographers are German couple, The Bechers
- I hadn't done a day's exercise in my life until, last March, I randomly decided to book myself in for a spin class. Everyone I knew laughed at me, but I now go 3 times a week plus other classes like bodycombat, fitness pilates, bodymax and core stability too.
- The aforementioned has caused me to lose 2 1/2 stone, just another 2 to go!
- I have doubled jointed little fingers
- I can close one eye at a time, without screwing up my face or squinting. Try it, it's hard!
- My favourite songs are Third Eye Blind - Wounded, Foo Fighters - Everlong and Alien Ant Farm - Movies (!)
- The majority of my teenage years were spent completely, consumingly obsessed with My Chemical Romance.
- I can't get into an unmade bed
- Dried toothpaste makes me want to vomit
- I used to have a lip piercing, but I don't have any tattoos
- Three desert island foods - thai green curry, tomato and coriander soup and a cooked breakfast

 photo eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_zpsdbcb7754.jpg

- My favourite films are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Garden State
- I spent 3 years at university a vegetarian. The first piece of meat I ate after this stint was a Bernard Matthews' Turkey Ham sandwich (vom)!
- My favourite item of clothing is a Tom Ford for Topshop tuxedo style jacket that I picked up for £10
- Closely followed by my All Saints' Belvedere leather jacket
- I haven't had a 'natural' hair colour since I was 16
- I played the flute for 8 years and graded to level 5
- Throughout my life I've had big issues with confidence and social anxiety
- When I was 8, my family were this close to moving to France. Again to New Zealand, when I was 17. I often wonder how life would've panned out had either of these come true.
- I don't really 'do' sunbathing, I have to be led in the shade
- Give me a plate of crudités over cake any day
- I can't drive! I've never felt the desperate urge to get behind the wheel. But 2013 is the year this changes!
- My first live concert was to Christina Aquilera in 2003
- I'm not 100% sure I feel the need to produce little people.

I tag: Megan, Steph, Sarah, Faye and Emily

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts, it's all very MySpace but you're right I'm a nosey creature! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...