No, we haven't died of an overdose of turkey and champers , but when a little bird told us that the Christmas rush would die down in January - well, they lied! We're rushed off our feet here at Crown and Glory HQ and whilst I have all manner of new year posts planned, for the meantime here's some wonderful stuff on 't web to keep you entertained:
- Crown and Glory BFF Wolfwhistle has just posted her faves from New Look SS13, and can I just say, get it in my wardrobe NOW.
- Emily styles her Medium Glitter Hair Bow with gorgeous heidi braids and blue velvet. Go say congrats on bagging her dream job, too!
- We're planning lookbook shoots left, right and centre - take a peek at our inspiration over at pinterest
- Suse Bubble posted this cardigan/twinset from Sister by Sibling a little while ago, and now I can't stop thinking about. Despite gold and pink being two of my least favourite hues to wear, it's just perfect. Show me a silver and turquoise combo and I'll sell my kidney for it.
- Girl done good! Rock n Roll Bride launched their latest branding today and holy hell it's gorgeous. Wait til you read about the interactive header
- MYFLASHTRASH owner Amber Atherton tweets her tips for improving productivity
- Indie e-publication Cellardoor Magazine are seeking funding for their first printed issue. Do a good deed this Jan and help fund (but only get charged if they reach their target)
- Victoria's weight loss story is truly inspirational. I hate all the guff fed to us in January regarding new year, new you, diet blah blah blah but this is so innocent and honest. Plus she's just lovely to boot so if you're not a follower of her blog, you really should be.
- some gorgey new year words of wisdom from Gala Darling