Thursday, 19 July 2012

Shop Swap! Delilah Dust Jewellery



When Antonia from Delilah Dust contacted me requesting to swap some pieces from each of our stores with a view to promoting each other, it was a happy coincidence as I'd been drooling over her jewels mere hours before.


After we swapped some ideas for our preferences (I was a bit of a diva and specifically requested silver jewellery only!) I practically squealed when I received the item that Antonia sent to me. Nicely packaged, I received some beautiful gemstone necklaces, a complimentary silver feather charm necklace and two charm bracelets.




I like to layer my new gems with a recent Tesco purchase - let's just ignore I'm wearing a jumper in July.


My 'fashion blogger pose' needs some working on so I added as many picfx layers as I could to up my cred a bit. Do you think I make the grade?!

4 comments:

  1. Awhh you look so lovely, also love Delilah Dust jewels, great picks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewellery (the rough cut pendant looks like an oil slick!) and LOVE the jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful jewellery!! I love the layering jewels you've done, really cute! I'd be honoured if you checked out my blog, popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com!!
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Navratna Mala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...