Thursday 19 July 2012

Shop Swap! Delilah Dust Jewellery



When Antonia from Delilah Dust contacted me requesting to swap some pieces from each of our stores with a view to promoting each other, it was a happy coincidence as I'd been drooling over her jewels mere hours before.


After we swapped some ideas for our preferences (I was a bit of a diva and specifically requested silver jewellery only!) I practically squealed when I received the item that Antonia sent to me. Nicely packaged, I received some beautiful gemstone necklaces, a complimentary silver feather charm necklace and two charm bracelets.




I like to layer my new gems with a recent Tesco purchase - let's just ignore I'm wearing a jumper in July.


My 'fashion blogger pose' needs some working on so I added as many picfx layers as I could to up my cred a bit. Do you think I make the grade?!

3 comments:

  1. Awhh you look so lovely, also love Delilah Dust jewels, great picks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewellery (the rough cut pendant looks like an oil slick!) and LOVE the jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful jewellery!! I love the layering jewels you've done, really cute! I'd be honoured if you checked out my blog, popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com!!
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...