Thursday 1 December 2011

30 for November - Day 23 and 24

I suppose in some circles, still listing 30 for November items on the 1st of December would mean that I failed my challenge. But that wouldn't be very festive, would it? When I first decided to set myself this little goal I didn't anticipate quite how long designing, making, photographing, listing and promoting each item would take - with the main collections and other one of a kind items, the process is spread over weeks and months so doesn't feel quite so arduous!

Nevertheless I've started the challenge and so I plan to finish it, albeit late. Perhaps next time I'll be smart enough to choose a quiet time of year as opposed to the busiest (face/palm)

These listings are inspired by a feature at our pop up shops ; Make your own Bobby Pin Set. I display simple. cabochon topped bobby pins in a rainbow of colours and styles, and customer's are able to create their own set.

Day 23


Product Info:

A super cute set of four bobby pins, featuring turquoise and greige resin cabochons in floral cameo, flying swallows and mini chrysanthemum design sit atop secure silvertone bobby pins.

This item will arrive gift boxed as standard.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87502883/ooak-bobby-pin-set-liquorice

Day 24


Product Info:

A super cute set of four bobby pins, featuring apricot and white resin cabochons in floral cameo, flying swallow, large and mini chrysanthemum designs sit atop secure silvertone bobby pins.

This item will arrive gift boxed as standard.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87503072/ooak-bobby-pin-set-pumpkin?ref=v1_other_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...