So I've been promising a competition for about forever now; initially it was going to be to celebrate reaching 1000 facebook fans, but I can't wait that long! Hopefully word will spread without the lure of free things anyway...if you don't "like" us already, I'd be really grateful if you could go over to the page and share with your friends! You can find us here. And while we're on the topic of shameless self-promotion, we're on twitter, too, if you'd like to follow us there.
Down to business! I've been preparing this competition for a long time, so I hope you like....
Worth a whopping £60 in total, one lucky lady will win the following:
- a £30 'gift voucher' to spend across the site
- Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle
- Umbertto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
- Wallpaper Rose Brand New Rapunzel Necklace
One Runner Up will also receive a pair of our Russian Doll Button Bobby Pins.
- Comment on this post, telling us what would you spend the £30 voucher on if you won? Be sure to leave your email address or twitter name so we can let you know if you're the lucky winner!
- You must follow this blog via Google Friend Connect to be included in the competition.
- Please also follow Wallpaper Rose via Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin, as she very kindly donated the gorgeous necklace to us.
- You can also tweet about the competition if you like: just copy and paste 'Crown and Glory are having a giveaway and you can enter here: http://bit.ly/9yGQ5P @crown_glory' and make sure you leave a seperate comment letting me know that you have done so.
- Tag us in a Facebook post about the competition, and leave another separate comment here telling us what you wrote.
EDIT: Whoops! I forgot to say, the only products that are exempt from being bought with the gift voucher are the Rockabilly Roll Bobby Pin Set and the Lipstick Stains Pair, really sorry but stock is so low on these products!
The competition will be running for 2 weeks, and end Sunday 13th March. The winners will be decided using a random number generator. Good luck! xo