Friday 18 February 2011

Blog Round Up #2


I'm oh so jealous of all the bloggers that are off to LFW today! Even if I had the opportunity to go, I'd probably end up having an outfit-induced panic attack, so I'm trying to convince myself that I'm going to have a jolly old time watching the tweets and posts as they come in from my computer screen. I can't wait to see the Look show especially!

Our velvet turban headbands have been the pick of the blogs this fortnight (and outside of the blogs, too; if you follow me on twitter you'll know that someone extremely stylish and important recent bought a couple!) I've got my grubby paws on some lovely new fabrics to play with this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for new additions soon.

Victoria from VIPXO wore our Miss Scarlet velvet turban headband in a recent outfit post. The colour really pops against her monochrome outfit, don't you agree?


We showed you these images of the lovely Vicki from Magpie Girl late last week, but I wanted to post one again to show just how versatile these turbans are! Both Victoria and Vicki have styled them up in different, gorgeous ways; also check out Michelle's latest 'Ways to Wear' post, where she's used our Agent Orange velvet turban headband in a hot to trot Navajo inspired outfit.

I'm totally loving how the gorgeous Charlene from DaintyDresses has styled our new Tsuru Bobby Pin Set. Camel is one of those colours I'd love to pull off myself but it seems it just makes me appear half dead...but Charlene looks wonderful! I'd definitely say she's my 'follow of the week'; her blog is just adorbs, and her nail art is amazing too!

Last but by no means least, our Orlaith Comb sneaked into a little outfit post over at Only Half Dressed I'm hoping to get started on some new comb designs this weekend, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...