Tuesday 9 November 2010

Pearl Lowe for Peacocks




As I'm sure you're well away, in five days time the now infamous Christmas collection by Pearl Lowe for Peacocks hits stores. After getting my hands on the ubiquitous dress from the last collection, I must say I'm a huge fan of the collaboration. Peacocks has always been my go-to place for a cheeky dress or pair of shoes before pay-day and I think a lot of people disregard the chain as being a bit naff. If anything, I'd say in the past 18 months Peacocks has been more fashion-forward than Primark; the flagship store in Cardiff especially is designed beautifully, though you do still have to navigate your way through piles of ill-fitting tshirts and vest tops, I promise there are some gems to be had in there!



Here are my favourites from the up-coming collection. The first, button-through dress is top of my list!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love the first dress! I need to find a decent peacocks, or impulsively buy online this time! Do you know when they're launching the range?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...